September 2017 trade ally newsletter
IMPORTANT: The current plan year ends on December 31, 2017.
- Complete your projects and submit your rebate applications before December 31 to make sure you qualify for current rebate levels. Business custom projects must be completed by November 30, 2017 to allow for processing. Rebates are subject to change and are available while funds last.
- In the coming months, keep an eye out for launch announcements about rebate and offer changes effective January 1, 2018.
- Check out the updated Nicor Gas trade ally website, featuring a calendar of events highlighting upcoming training opportunities, as well as previous webinars, brochures and program updates. Plus, find residential, business, and public sector contacts on our updated Contacts page. The public sector contact list is linked at the bottom of the page.
Benefits of Contractor Circle membership
Incorporating public sector customers
- As of June 1, 2017, all public sector customers have access to the same offerings as private sector customers through energySMART
- There are separate public and private sector applications. Please find all the applications here.
Build your project and revenue pipeline
- Build your potential project pipeline when your customers receive a free facility or opportunity assessment. Customers see energySMART assessments as an objective resource that helps to green-light projects. After the assessment, your customer will receive a report that identifies potential energy-saving projects and provides a financial analysis to help them prioritize the projects. With customer approval, you can attend the assessment site visit and report presentation meeting.
Upcoming events and training
Enroll in one of this month’s trainings, including:
- 2015 to 2018 IECC Illinois Energy Conservation Code
Multiple dates and locations available – see the calendar for details
- Find more trainings on our Events and Trainings calendar. This calendar is updated weekly with new training opportunities.
HVAC SAVE training class
Read the story of Hayes Mechanical.