Infrared Salamander Broiler Rebates
Cash rebates are available to eligible Nicor Gas business customers for salamander broilers meeting the following requirements.
Must utilize infrared burners
Important Eligibility Requirements
- Broilers must utilize infrared burners.
- Broilers must be professionally installed in a commercial kitchen.
- Please note: Provide a copy of the Manufacturer Specification Sheet that includes the equipment's efficiency rating with a completed Rebate Application and all other supporting documentation.
Installations must meet all equipment-specific, energy efficiency and Program requirements outlined below.
All equipment and products must be:
- Installed in a commercial kitchen space.
- Purchased new. Resale equipment, new parts installed in existing equipment, or equipment that is leased, rebuilt, rented, received from insurance claims or won as a prize do not qualify.
- Installed conforming to all applicable building, local and state codes, and manufacturer specifications.
- Installed and operational prior to submittal of this application at the address listed on the application.
- Installed in a property owned by the applicant, or the applicant must receive permission from the property owner to install the equipment. If you do not own the property where the equipment or product is being installed, as a tenant you are responsible for obtaining the property owner’s permission to install the equipment or product for which you are applying for a rebate. Your submission of a rebate application indicates that you have obtained this permission.
- Purchased and installed during the Program offering period: June 1, 2011 - May 31, 2014.