Conveyor Oven Rebates
Cash rebates are available to eligible Nicor Gas business customers for conveyor ovens meeting the following requirements.
Large conveyor oven:
Cooking Efficiency > 42% and Conveyor width > 25 inches
$1,000 per deck
Small conveyor oven:
Cooking Efficiency > 42% and Conveyor width < 25 inches
$500 per deck
Important Eligibility Requirements
- Rebates are paid per deck. Rebates for multi-deck ovens are paid per qualifying deck.
- Ovens must have a Cooking Efficiency > 42% utilizing ASTM standard F1817.
- Ovens must have an Idle Energy Consumption Rate < 57,000 Btu/h.
- Ovens must be installed in a commercial kitchen.
- Rebates paid per deck, based on conveyor width as listed above. Conveyor ovens with width < 25 inches must be purchased and installed June 1, 2012 - May 31, 2014.
Installations must meet all equipment-specific, energy efficiency and Program requirements outlined below.
All equipment and products must be:
- Installed in a commercial kitchen space.
- Purchased new. Resale equipment, new parts installed in existing equipment, or equipment that is leased, rebuilt, rented, received from insurance claims or won as a prize do not qualify.
- Installed conforming to all applicable building, local and state codes, and manufacturer specifications.
- Installed and operational prior to submittal of this application at the address listed on the application.
- Installed in a property owned by the applicant, or the applicant must receive permission from the property owner to install the equipment. If you do not own the property where the equipment or product is being installed, as a tenant you are responsible for obtaining the property owner’s permission to install the equipment or product for which you are applying for a rebate. Your submission of a rebate application indicates that you have obtained this permission.
- Purchased and installed during the Program offering period: June 1, 2011 - May 31, 2014. Conveyor ovens with width < 25 inches must be purchased and installed June 1, 2012 - May 31, 2014.